Color Palette, Design, Inspiration, Vendor Spotlight | January 7, 2015
Pretty Patterns and Punchy Napkins: A look ahead at the top 2015 trends
2014 witnessed a wide variety of linen selections from blush tones to lacey overlays. We saw shimmer and texture and a whole lot of burlap table runners. This year we are anticipating a lot of bold patterns, punchy napkins, vibrant colors, and even more shimmer and texture. Check out our top five linen trends for 2015:
- Vibrant Colors: Gone are the days of black and white linens. Today you can make your wedding as vivacious as your personality. Think bright colored linens paired with a settle napkin. Or, if you are feeling really courageous, try pairing a lively color with a wild napkin.
- Patterned Prints: Why dress your tables with the same drab colors. Instead, throw in a few patterned linens to spice up the room. Just remember to pair the patterned print with a napkin that won’t overpower your table linen.
- Two-Tone Touch: Love the color blue, but can’t figure out which shade to use? Why not incorporate multiple shade variations of your favorite color. Think darker linen; brighter napkin or vice versa.
- Shimmer Overlays: If you want to add a touch of sparkle to your event without giving in to the glitter gods, think overlays. It’s a great way to add a bit of shine to all of the tables or just a few of the main tables: Cake, head table, guest book, etc. Gold and bronze tones are all the rage and usually pair well with warmer tones. Stick with silver if you have a cool color palate.
- Punchy Napkins: Scared to play with bold colors and patterns? That’s okay we have an idea for you. Why not select a punchy napkin in a bold color or print. It won’t overpower a room, but it will add an extra special touch to each table.
Thanks to AAA Rents for providing the linen samples.